I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Assalamualaikum and Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog is about Associated Country Women Of The World (ACWW) focusing more to ACWW South East Asia and Far East, one of the nine areas in ACWW. 

This blog is created to enable ACWW members especially in this area to know about what is happening in this area and to create a forum where by readers are free to share, comment and give their views. I hope this blog will act as a bridge to make us much closer.


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Change Of Venue For Area Conference

I am pleased to inform the above conference is confirmed to be held in Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia, and not in Johor Bahru as I mentioned in the previous newsletter. I am sorry about the changed of venue due to unforseen circumstances.

I would like to thank MAWAR of Johor for the preparation that they have made towards this conference and I would like to say thanks to WI of Pahang who is prepared to host this conference in short notice.

The Area Conference For SEA and FE with the theme "WOMEN WORLDWIDE - THE VOICE OF TODAY" is from 9 - 12 May 2009 inclusive.

On behalf of the orginizing committee, I'm taking this opportunity to invite ACWW members to the conference.

More details will be posted in my blog. Right now I am sorting out all documents such as letter of invitations, draft programmes, registration form which are due to be posted in a few days time.

If you need more information you can also email me at eshaml@hotmail.com or leave you message at my chatting box.

No comments:

Post a Comment